Cognni gives you the ability to create your own customized Insights, which enable you to view all of the sharing events associated with an attribute of your choosing. This can be either a specific employee, group of employees, file type, share type, or cloud folder location.
To create an Insight on a specific employee, first login to your account and click on 'Insights' in the top right-hand corner. Then, locate and click on the red button to begin building your customized Insight.
Below is a step-by-step breakdown of the process.
1. Choose specific information type/s to focus in on, or choose all information types.
2. Choose Insights associated with a 'Specific Employee'. Then search and select the employee in question.
3. Choose one of the following Insights types;
-Exposures in Cloud Folders - to see which folders their shared information is coming from
-Exposures to Organizations - which external organizations are receiving information this employee has access to
-Exposures to External Contacts - to see which external contacts are receiving information this employee has access to
4. Choose a name for your insight.
5. Finally, choose whether you’d like the insight to be private (only you can see it) or public (viewable to anyone allocated as admin to your Cognni account).
That's it! You have created a custom insight that you can use to monitor the sharing activities of that specific employee. You can edit the insight to alter the focus of the insight at any time by clicking on the pencil icon in the top right corner.
If you have any further questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org